1. Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it.
2. It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.
3. Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up every time we do.
4. What you do not want to be done to yourself, do not do to others.
5. Virtue is not left to stand alone. He who practices it will have neighbors.
6. Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance.
7. I hear, and I forget. I see, and I remember. I do, and I understand.
8. Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart.
9. When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don’t adjust the goals, adjust the action steps.
10. Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he will eat for a lifetime.